In BC First Nations legend, the Hummingbird symbolizes beauty, intelligence, and love making it the perfect creature to associate to the yurt that is most often chosen by honeymooners.
Situated a short distance from the other yurts, couples enjoy a little added privacy.
In the Nuu-chah-nulth language of the First Nation peoples WYA means “safe place”.
We welcome you to experience the rugged, natural beauty of the west coast while staying in comfort in our eco resort Yurt. Our waterfront Yurts offer the charm of camping without the need for all of the gear.
Experience wilderness “camping” at its best.
- Private beach access
- Gas Stove (for heat only)
- Wrap around cedar deck and lounge chairs
- Linens, cutlery and basic dishes
- French Press Coffee Maker
- Tea and coffee
- Common bathhouse with 3 private bathrooms and shower facility
- Daily housekeeping